Experience: 5 to 11 Years
Educational Qualifications: BE / B Tech / MCA/ M.Sc / M.E / M.Tech
Key Skills: Salesforce, Lightning, Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Integration, Force.com, Implementation and deployment.
Job Description – 6 to 11 Years of Total IT experience. – Minimum 3+ years of SFDC experience.
• Minimum 1+ Years of work experience in Lightning, one should be able to write clean code using Lightning.
• Rich experience in Salesforce Lightning and Integration.
• Extensive experience in Force.com platform using APEX and Visualforce.
• Solid Implementation experience using Sales / Service / Custom cloud.
• Good experience in SFDC configuration and mapping features to the business requirements.
• Good Experience in Data Migration using SFDC import and export utilities.
• Experience in implementing integration solutions between CRM, ERP and Financial systems
• Strong RDBMS knowledge and building SQL queries.
• You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
• Train and lead staff
• Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
• Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
• Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
• Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Additional desired skills (Good to have):
• Good working knowledge in Object Oriented programming like Java, Ruby, C++.
• Experience in working with Bootstrap, Angular JS.
• Experience in working with Lightning and design components.
• Experience in marketing tools like Marketing Cloud, Exact Target, Eloqua
• Experience in products like Apptus, Veeva, nCino, Adobe Flex
• Able to handle data management inclusive of data load, data translation, data hygiene, data migration and integration.
• Proven ability to look at technical processes from a strategic standpoint and understand the inter-relationships.
• Recommend to team members or customers the appropriate and optimal use/configuration of a custom build solution.
• Exemplary enthusiast for code honesty, code modularity, code cleanliness and version control.
• Familiarity building custom solutions on: SAP, Oracle, MS-SQL Server, or other RDMS.
• Understanding of integration platforms such as, but not limited to: Cast Iron, Boomi, Informatica, Tibco, and Fusion.
• Able to translate the customer requirements and gap/fit analysis in to comprehensible functional configuration of Salesforce.com.
• Proven track record of writing, interpreting and managing deliverables of a consulting engagement.
• Must be able to think independently and creatively.
• Aptitude for taking on technical challenges.
• Awareness of the changing Cloud ecosystem and adjust to new technologies, methods and apps