At AssetOne our mission is to ensure integrity and reliability of enterprise systems to support effective decision making. We provide enterprise-grade software that are is easy to use, reliable, and includes out-of-the-box connectivity to IBM Maximo a leading EAM offering from IBM. AssetOne is an IBM business partner and software reseller. We are preferred business partner for many asset-intensive organizations in industries including utilities, power, oil and gas, transportation and government. AssetOne is a software company with a start-up culture with vision of a large enterprise. We are seeking a Director to join our executive leadership team with responsibility for growing and leading our Sales and Marketing business unit.
As the Director of Sales and Marketing, you will lead, manage, and grow a team of sales and marketing professionals responsible for achieving annual revenue targets. As a hands-on leader, you excel in management, problem solving, and accountability for yourself and your team. This is a leadership role and
requires a combination of technical and customer facing skills and ability to coach and mentor sales and marketing professionals. You should be willing to travel within U.S. & Canada.
• Lead, manage, develop and grow a sales and marketing team that is accountable for performing assigned activities and achieving results.
• Responsible for the revenue portion of the company s annual operating plan development and the execution of sales and marketing strategies.
• Work closely with the executive team to assist in developing a cohesive and executable strategic plan that addresses the market needs and a well-defined Go to Market strategy.
• Research markets and report on market changes affecting company products and/or services.
• Ensure customer retention and growth, through on-going customer management plans and program.
• Sets targets of sales performance designed to optimize sales volume, including measures related to cost, quality and time. Provides reports to executive team on the progress of all activities to pre-set target.
• Refine, develop and monitor metrics to assess the success of the sales and marketing team.
• Refine and develop methodologies, tools and programs surrounding sales and marketing plans and programs.
• Hire, retain and motivate the best and brightest employees.
• Participates in the evaluation of various business units’ performance to sales and strategic targets, including quarterly accountability reviews.
• Train sales and marketing skills, techniques and processes, as they relate to effectively marketing and selling the company’s products and/or services.
• Bachelor s degree or higher education.
• 10+ years in leadership role selling software solutions and consulting services to enterprise customers.
• Market analysis, with strategy design, build, implementation and execution experience.
• Expert knowledge of software market and systems integration services.
• Experience with enterprise software like IBM Maximo, Infor, SAP
• Domain knowledge in federal government, utilities, Power, transportation, or manufacturing is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal, team-building, organizational, time-management and planning skills.
• Superior problem-solving and conflict resolution skills. Excellent organizational, written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.