Exp – 5 years
Performance testing with Jmeter and having prior Guidewire performance testing experience is preferable. Good communication Skill.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in IT industry
• Minimum 4 Years of Relevant Experience in IT Performance Testing.
• Expertise in Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Work Load Design, Test Cases Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management & Configuration Management.
• Expertise in Performance Testing tools using Jmeter / Performance center.
• Execute Benchmark, load, stress, endurance and other non-functional tests. Monitor application logs to determine system behavior. Address all technical issues; facilitate the resolution and necessary follow up with Development and other cross-functional departments.
• Analyze the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection and DB Parameters and DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications.
• Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
• Publish results and receive appropriate signoff. Prepare detailed status reports, and monitoring of all defects and issues.
• Identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problems in the application.
• Strong problem solving skills and very good time management skills.
• Design Performance Test Scripts for enterprise applications based on Requirements
• Participate in Performance bottleneck analysis and fixes
• Perform Performance Engineering & Performance Improvement activities
• Run and manage performance test campaigns
• Communicate progress and issues through regular Status Reports
• Collaborate with Business/ Application teams to improve system performance
• Primary responsibility as Performance Testing SPOC