Proposed Job Description:
• The ideal candidate would be someone with advanced knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud & an intermediate knowledge of Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud;
• Required experience in or supporting marketers and sales executives/execution teams.
• Equally important will be your ability to partner with business stakeholders to understand their needs and advise on the “art of the possible”.
• 3+ years of development experience preferred, with experience on Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud preferred
• Experience with all popular capabilities of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud stack such as :
– Email Studio
– Data Segmentation using SQL or out of the box filters/query tool
– Journey Builder
– Automation Studio
– Audience Builder experience is desired but not mandatory
• Development expertise with the Out of Box Cloud Page & Content builder tools
• Development experience with AMPScript for customization/personalization of both CloudPages and Email content
• Development experience with SSJS for complex integrations and asynchronous processes
• Experience working with both Lists and Data Extensions for organizing records in Marketing Cloud
• Experience inserting/updating records in Marketing Cloud Data Extensions using REST, SOAP and Webhook APIs
• Experience inserting/updating records from Marketing Cloud(using SSJS/AMPScript/Journey Builder Activities) to Sales/Service Cloud using Salesforce Enterprise/Partner WSDL interface or REST API
• Experience constructing dynamic Email Templates
• Experience in Data Modelling using Contact Builder
• Experience loading and exporting data to/from Marketing Cloud using external SFTP and Import Activities
• Experience in Salesforce CRM like Workflows, Process Builder, Flows, Apex and few other Salesforce modules.
Knowledge / Skills / Ability / Characteristics:
• Knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce data model and integration patterns
• Strategic thinking while being detail oriented
• Strong development skills in UI visualization
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com’s technical stack – APIs, Custom Objects, APEX etc.
• Experience with ETL tools (MuleSoft, Informatica, Oracle Data Integrator, MS SSIS).
• Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management.