Job Description – Should have a total Experience of 4 to 7 years.
• Experience in creating Microsoft Power BI dashboards, modeling, reports with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, test ability, and standardization
• Experience in Data Gateway for data refreshing, contents packs, publishing reports to app.powerbi.com
• Exposure to custom visuals, embedding Power BI reports, SSRS integration with Power BI
• Exposure to Power Pivot, T-SQL, MDX, VBA, DAX, Power queries
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) – Mandatory
• Proficient in implementing all transformations available on the SSIS toolbox.
• Excellent knowledge of using variables and expressions in packages.
• Experienced in creating master and child packages, package configurations and logging.
• Experienced in SSIS package Auditing.
• Experienced in SSIS package deployment and Scheduling
Microsoft Azure Platform (Desirable)
• Should have exposure to Microsoft Azure platform, including Azure Data Factory (ADF), Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Storage, Azure Data Warehouse (SQLDW), Event Hubs, Data Lake Store, Data Lake Analytics, U-SQL, HD Insights, Power Shell
• Demonstrated experience in end-to-end deployment of MS Azure BI solution
• Hands on experience in developing solutions using Azure data factory
• Hands on experience in developing Power BI reporting
• Hands on experience in building data lake from multiple data sources with ingestion, data governance and auditing capabilities
SQL Server (Desirable)
• Expert in designing and implementing relational database and Dimensional model
• In-depth knowledge of Transact-SQL (DDL, DML)- creating indexes, Views, complex Stored Procedures, user defined functions, cursors, derived tables, common table expressions (CTEs) and Triggers to facilitate efficient data manipulation and data consistency.
• Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization
Roles & Responsibilities – Work with business users and other stakeholders to understand business processes.
• Ability to design and implement Dimensional and Fact tables
• Determine testing needed to assure the functionality and integrity of the reporting solutions, create test plans, and evaluate testing results taking corrective action as necessary
• Should have a mind-set to challenge status-quo with out-of-box solutions.
• Able to translate functional and technical requirements into detail design.
• Able to implement and follow industry best practices in relevant technologies.
• Good troubleshooting and application performance tuning experience.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
Additional skills needed – SSIS: Experience in implementing all transformations available on the SSIS toolbox
• SSRS: Experience in implementing scorecards, chart reports and dashboards using SSRS
• SSAS: Experience in designing, building and optimizing large scale SSAS databases
• Able to communicate with the users and technical teams
• Worked in an offshore/onsite engagements